Arnesby Church of England Primary School
Quotes from Ofsted report 2013
- Pupils' attitudes to learning are outstanding. They are very keen to learn and work with enthusiasm. They are excellent independent learners.
- Pupils treat each other with respect. Relationships are friendly and supportive. One parent said, "It's like another family for them in school."
- Pupils' attendance is high. New pupils starting school in Reception or in other years feel welcomed and supported and they settle in quickly.
- Provision for social, moral, spiritual and cultural understanding is outstanding.
Quotes from SIAMS inspection report 2016
- Very good relationships between all members of the school community, underpinned by distinctively Christian values, providing a nurturing and inclusive ethos for the well-being of pupils.
- Love and care shine through at this warm, welcoming school where pastoral care is excellent and the needs of children are put first.
- Parents say that they 'feel lucky to have found the school' and talk about how staff support and nurture their children as individuals.