Arnesby Church of England Primary School
Quotes from Ofsted report 2018
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- The school is a much-valued part of the local community. Parents, pupils, staff and governors appreciate the ethos of tangible care that is a hallmark of the school.
- Pupils behave well and show positive attitudes and mutual respect throughout the school day.
- Pupils' enthusiasm for school is evident in the attendance being consistently better than national averages over many years.
- Parents are unanimous in valuing the caring staff and the interesting experiences provided for their children. All parents spoken to and who responded to the online questionnaire, Parent View, agreed the school ensures that their children are happy, safe and well looked after.
Quotes from SIAMS inspection report 2016
- Very good relationships between all members of the school community, underpinned by distinctively Christian values, providing a nurturing and inclusive ethos for the well-being of pupils.
- Love and care shine through at this warm, welcoming school where pastoral care is excellent and the needs of children are put first.
- Parents say that they 'feel lucky to have found the school' and talk about how staff support and nurture their children as individuals.